Coaching for Mental Health | The CBT Institute
- Providing NewAccess, an evidence-based low intensity Cognitive Behaviour Therapy program.
Mindfulness Interventions for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities | South East Sydney Local Health District Multicultural Unit.
- Delivering an evidence-based in-language program for members of the Arabic and Bengali speaking communities in the CESPHN region.
Digital Mental Health Treatment | The Blackdog Institute
- The latest innovations in e-mental health, the evidence base and how to use it.
Suicide Prevention – SPconnect | Neami National
- A new suicide prevention through connection service provides one-on-one care coordination.
- Delivered in partnership with St Vincent’s Hospital (SVH), South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD) and Sydney Local Health District (SLHD).
- For people of all ages who have attempted suicide and have been discharged from hospitals who can be supported in community and primary care settings within the CESPHN region.
- SPconnect is an outreach services focuses on individual’s wellbeing matched to choice and needs.
Integrated Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol supports | Odyssey House
- Supporting the wellbeing of people with mental health and drug and alcohol support needs
Integrated Primary Mental Health Care Teams|One Door
- A new clinical and recovery-oriented mental health service bringing peer and nursing services to the community.
Health and Wellbeing of Aboriginal Young People | La Perouse Local Aboriginal Land Council
- Utilising Health and Wellbeing Coordinators to facilitate access and use of culturally appropriate mainstream health services in the La Perouse area.
Early Intervention into youth severe mental illness
headspace Early Intervention Team (hEIT), Sydney Local Health District
- Enhancing headspace services to provide early intervention for young people with emerging severe mental illness
- Multidisciplinary team care supports young people with staying in education and work and meeting their life goals in this critical period
The changing landscape of Primary mental health care across the Central and Eastern Sydney region | Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
- How key reform activities including stepped care, integrated planning and service delivery are changing how we deliver primary mental health services.